My Glittering Sword - Alan O'Reilly
This work aims to encourage “the saints of the most High” Daniel 7:18, 22, 25, 27 “in nothing terrified by your adversaries” Philippians 1:28 to “take...the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” Ephesians 6:17 and having “a twoedged sword in their hand...
To execute upon them the judg- ment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD” Psalm 149:6, 9. “And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil” John 3:19.
Note that certain scriptures cited in this work have both 1st and 2nd Advent applications.
This work has sought to focus on the 1st Advent applications of those scriptures as far as possible.
The studies are follows:
- The 1611 Holy Bible and Churchillian Declaration to Unrighteous Men
- The Royal Law
- Revival – A Seven Point Plan
- The Superiority of the 1611 Holy Bible over the Greek and the Original
- Modern Christian FARCE-damentalism
- English Reformation to Last Days Apostasy
- Long John and The Black Spot
- “The Cry of Sodom” Genesis 18:20
- My Testimony – Alan O’Reilly
All web sites cited in this work were current at the time of writing.